My School > Learners > Marks > Marks per group
Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article
This functions allows the user to enter marks for the whole grade per subjects class.
BULK MARKS PROCESSING
We have added the ability to bulk capture “a” (absent) marks on the red subject, orange task, and green raw or assessment mark levels on the d6+ system.
The "=" button:
Is used to recalculate the marks after capturing it. (although it is seldom required, as the process is already automated for recalculating and saving marks as it is captured)
The “a” button: Will enter "a" for all learners with no existing marks. Any existing mark(s) found will remain untouched.
The "x" button:
Please use it carefully as after confirming with “Yes”, ALL marks will immediately be permanently deleted for the selected subject group.
ADDING MARKS PER GROUP
- Click on My School > Learners > Marks > Marks per Group
- Select the YEAR, TERM, GRADE and SUBJECT
- Choose the level that you want to enter marks on, by clicking on the relevant option. You can choose between Subject marks, Task/LO marks and Assessment marks.
NOTE: When you enter marks on any of the above levels, the total marks appear in brackets eg. (137) on the relevant button. When total points are displayed, it confirms to you that the points were saved successfully.
- You will be navigated to the screen where you can add your marks.
- Select the Subject Group for which you want to enter marks.
NOTE: Provision was made for
learners. If you click on this tab, all names of learners who are not linked at "Subject Group Allocation " are displayed.
- There are two tabs, Summary and Mark 1. Please select Mark 1.
- You can rename Mark 1 to e.g. Reading - Test by double-clicking on Mark 1, deleting it and typing your own name for the test.
- You can either enter the processed mark or the performance level mark.
- Tab or Enter to enter the next learner's marks. The mark will store automatically once you move on. A green banner will appear on the right side of the marks indicating "saved".
- If you need to change a mark, please click on the learner mark that needs to be changed and edit the marks. Once you tabbed between the fields, an additional green banner will appear to indicate that the mark was "updated and saved".
- Should you need to add another worksheet for additional marks, please click on the Plus, and another tab will automatically appear, called "Mark 2". You can now continue adding marks as mentioned above. The final mark for the assessment will be calculated as the average of all the worksheets for this assessment. E.g. (Mark 1 + Mark 2 + Mark 3)/3
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the system display a ‘subject type weights’ message when entering marks? (Although learner names are displayed)
You will be navigated to
My School > Curriculum > Setup Learning Program, Step 2: Setup Subjects. Add the missing weights and remember to click on
"Accept Changes" to save the changes.
- Why does the system display a ‘no learners set up for this subject’ message when entering marks? (Learner names are not displayed)
You will be redirected to
My School > Curriculum > Subject Choices > Per Subject. Link the relevant learners by clicking on the names and moving them to the right. Click on
‘save’. After the changes are saved, you will be able to enter marks.
© Copyright d6 group (Pty) Ltd.