Please note: This method of promoting learners is only available for grades where the ‘no Calculation’ method was selected at My School | Curriculum | Decision Guidelines. If you are unable to use this function (read only) for specific grades - these grades have been set up to use the ‘2012 DOE NPPPPR guideline’ and the decisions will be calculated automatically.
Promotions allows you to promote each learner to the next grade.
- If you have not completed re-registrations yet, the system will automatically return to that function.
- When you do the promotions, you should ideally start with the highest grade.
- If you have not completed re-registrations, promotions and admissions for the whole grade, you will not be able to do the class groupings.
Prerequisites before this step can be completed:
- An indication must be made of all learners who have been promoted or not.
- To get an indication of which learners should be promoted or not, you can draw a Top Achievers Report on All learners for all terms for all subjects to see the subjects and their percentage marks. This can assist you in deciding which learners need to be promoted or not.
- After you have an indication of which learners should be promoted and which should not, you can proceed to promote the learners.
- Click on the following buttons: My School > Learners > Promotions
- For each of the register classes, click on the "radio button" next to the class and click on the "Select button", or simply click on the blue "eye" icon.
- A screen will come up displaying:
- Initially, all of the learners are marked in red, and the radio buttons are marked in the Promoted column.
- If a learner should not be promoted, click on the radio button under Not Promoted column.
- If you are satisfied, click on the "Continue button" to proceed.
- You can now return to the same class you set the promotions for.
- The entries will now be marked in green. You can now proceed to do the same for all of the register classes.
© Copyright d6 group (Pty) Ltd.
My School > Learners > Promotions Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article Please note: This method of promoting learners is only available for grades where the "no Calculation" method was selected at My School > Curriculum > Decision ...
My School > Curriculum > Remarks Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article. This function allows for the adding of remarks that will be displayed on the report card at the end of a term or a year. Remarks can be added to a report card to ...
CURRICULUM DATA REPORT
The Curriculum Data Report is a report that displays all the available Learning Outcomes/Components and their assessments in your School’s database. This report will display both the preloaded as well as the manually created assessments and is ...
My School > General > School Setup Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article. The school setup is the first and most important step to be completed before you can start on the system. It is important to complete the information with as much ...
My School > Curriculum > Decision Guidelines Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article. This function is used to select the method of calculation to calculate the promotion decisions per grade. This calculation calculates the results ...