Finances > Debtors > Re-Allocations 

Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article
A Reallocation is done when a receipt was made out to Family "x" while it should have been made out to family "y".  Note that the total receipt should be moved to the correct family and not only part of it. A receipt that was issued directly from the bank statement will not be available for re-allocation and would have to be corrected via a debtor's journal.

  • Click on the "do a re-allocation" button.
  • The re-allocation will always be between families.
  • By the "from family" choose the family that the receipt was originally made out too and that you now want to re-allocate. 
  • Click on the "continue" button".
  • By the "re-allocate receipt" option, choose the receipt that you would like to re-allocate.
  • By the "to family" option, choose the new family that you would like to allocate the receipt to.
  • All the items of the chosen family will now be displayed so you can allocate the amount of the receipt accordingly.
  • If the full amount of the receipt is not allocated, an error screen will appear and you would have to click on the "continue" option. This will bring you back to the first screen.
  • If the full amount has been allocated, click on the "continue" button.
  • A list of all re-allocations done will be displayed. 

How to view a re-allocation.

  • Select the re-allocation that you would like to view.
  • Click on the "preview" button.
  • If you would like to print the re-allocation, click on the "preview" button again as this will take you to the re-allocation in pdf and from there you will be able to print it.
© Copyright d6 group (Pty) Ltd
    • Related Articles

    • Other Debtors

      Finances > Other Debtors Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article The Other Debtor function enables Schools to not only bill School Learners but now Other Types of Debtors as well. Invoices, as well as credit notes, can be loaded against ...
    • Debtor Journals

      Finances > Debtors > Journals Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article Adjustments refer to journals. Click on the "do a debtors journal" button and choose the type of adjustment you would like to do. This can be done by clicking on the ...
    • Payment Options

      Finances > Debtors > Payment Options Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article Payment options are set up once a year to ensure that learners are billed for things like school fees and any other fees on a monthly basis. Once a payment option ...
    • Review Allocations

      MY SCHOOL > ACHIEVEMENTS > REVIEW ALLOCATIONS Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for specific words in the article View Achievement allocations per Category and activity.  Incorrect allocations can be removed here. Review Allocations Select the required year, ...
    • Debtor Account Statements

      Finance > Debtors > Account Statements Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article. Debtor & Other Debtor Statements Each learner has an accountable person. Only one account per accountable person can be printed. If there are 2 learners part ...