Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article
SMS can now be sent to selected international numbers but replies are not received from international numbers except for NAMIBIA only.
View SMS Replies
- Click on My Home > SMS > Replies
- On the right-hand side are the original messages sent from the school, as marked by the graphic.
- On the left-hand side are the replies from the recipients to the original messages sent, as marked by the graphic.
- Replies that have not been marked as read appear in bold.
- Replies that have been marked as read appear without the bold.
- To mark a message as read, click on the "tick" box next to the message and click on the mark as read button at the top.
- To select all messages, click on the "tick" box button at the top.
- To refresh the page, click on the "refresh" button at the top.
- To navigate between multiple pages of messages, click on the " < " and " > " buttons at the top respectively.
- To return to the previous page on the system, click on the "Left Arrow" button at the top.
- You can alternatively view the replies at the My SMS screen.
- Click on the following buttons: My School > Communication > My SMS
- Click on one of the entries that have replies received in the last column.
- To mark a message as read or unread, click on the tick box next to the reply, choose from either "Mark as Read" or "Mark as Unread" and click on the "Go" button to mark them as such. To close this screen, click on the cross at the top right-hand corner.
© Copyright d6 group (Pty) Ltd.