Summary of Learner Attendance
Reports > DOE > Summary of Learner Attendance
Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article.
This report can be generated to display or to export the report to an Excel Spreadsheet - about Summary of Learner Attendance. Use this report for reporting to the DOE. This report generates male and female totals separately. Both LSEN weights and Actual weights are accommodated in this report when required.
Generate the summary of learner attendance
- Choose the period for the attendance report.
- Select the year.
- Select the month.
- If you chose week, select the relevant week.
- If you chose month, select the relevant year and month.
- Under the Weighting section you can select “Actual Weighting” or “LSEN Weighting”, depending on the level of education.
- If you chose term, select the relevant year and term.
- If you chose year, select the relevant year.
- Click on the Generate Report button to generate a .pdf document or
- Click on the Export to Excel button to export the data to an Excel Spreadsheet.
- If you chose to generate a .pdf report when selecting Generate Report, the applicable reports will be displayed.
- If you chose to export the data to an Excel Spreadsheet, the exported data will be available in Excel to edit if needed.
- Note: The Excel Program version warning message might be displayed.
- It is safe to click on ‘Yes’.
© Copyright d6 group (Pty) Ltd.
Reports > DOE > Learner Attendance Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article. Generate the Register Class Attendance report Select the required options for your report, by clicking on the "drop-down arrows". Make your selection in the "For" ...
Learner Attendance Export
Reports > DOE > Learner Attendance Export Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article If you make use of d6+ to record daily Learner absentees, the information can be exported here to submit to CEMIS in the required format. LEARNER ...
This function enables the user to generate a learner attendance report. GENERATE A LEARNER ATTENDANCE REPORT Select the attendance for a Week, Month, Term or Period. Select the year. If you selected Week, select the day on which the week ended on. If ...
Attendance registers are used to record attendance. There is a separate report to show past attendance. GENERATE A LEARNER ATTENDANCE REGISTER If you choose to print for a period, choose the cycle or month. If you selected a cycle, choose a Monday on ...
Type <Ctrl> <F> to search for words in the article. The learner overview function allows you to have a broad overview of the learner's information such as biographical information, parents information, code of conduct, academics, attendance and ...